Search This Blog

Monday, June 21, 2010

Post- Op CT and Mr. Climber Keegan

Well Keegan has officially given me a heart attack the past few days with his climbing. He is always in the same room as us but is so fast. He is pretty steady with his climbing too but I know it only takes one little wobble. I did buy him a Toy Story Toddler helmet (size 3+) but had to return it because his head was too big.

So back to Target I go.. and only 200 dollars later (okay the whole fam got something from there) I got him a Spider Man size 5+ helmet that fits him (AND ME) perfectly. Now if only he enjoyed wearing it!



Yesterday I found Keegan in the  makeshift entertainment center we have under the TV. He had climbed into his toy basket to get into the cubicle. Then today, I found him sitting on top of his work bench (working ON his bench).


Here are some CT scans to compare ... I am AMAZED at what they did and the different shape his head now has. However, it so odd that I miss his old head. i thought it was perfect the way it was and I get kind of sad knowing he is looking different now. I know its the best for him though =)

Before
After

Before
After

BeforeAfterAfter



Please continue praying for everything to continue healing and growing as it should. We have loved all the support and thank GOD every day for helping us through this.

♥ ,
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment