Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

2 in a row??



After sleeping so well the night before, we didn't get our hopes up for last night. However, Keegan amazed us again and slept through the night. For a short while (Thank GOD it was short lived...I hope) I was having newborn flashbacks with the wakings during the night and fussiness during the day.

Now, Keegan is back to his normal smiling, laughing self. He sure is a jokester. Will I have a class clown on my hands?

He keeps crawling into his stroller because he loves walks so much. I guess being born in Montana makes him an outdoorsman =)

He gets his staples out 1 week from today and then we will be heading back to Montana. We are not sure of our route yet but would like to break it into a few days and see some friends along the way.

We LOVE being home with family but we are all looking forward to getting settled back into OUR home and sleep in OUR bed =) Who can blame us !

The pictures are from 10 days post-op. Isn't it AMAZING how quickly little ones heal? I am amazed at him every day.
♥ ,

Tara


1 comment: