Search This Blog

Monday, May 17, 2010

In Arizona

Keegan and I made it to Arizona around 2:30pm yesterday and we were both sweating when we got off the plane. Didnt take me too long getting acclimated to MT weather.

I have so much respect for mom's traveling alone.It is HARD. I had his stroller, diaper bag and 1 carry on and that was still a struggle. A nice older man helped me by putting my bag in the overhead. After, he made it a point to walk 3 rows back and grab my bag for me and carry it all the way until I met up with my parents.

During the flight, Keegan kept wanting to push his legs up against the seat in front. The guy kept giving us some pretty nasty looks. I was trying so hard to hold his legs so they wouldnt touch his seat or the tray but they would barely touch the seat every now and then and VOILA.. the look would come again.

When we got into town we stopped by Tammi and Bronson's and Keegan and Caden played chasing each other around the house while I held my little niece Brittyn (who is getting so big!) We then headed back to my parent's house to RELAX. We watched the college softball selection show. Stanford is hosting regionals and have Hawaii, UC Davis and Texas Tech. Mom's homemade mexican food and homemade salsa was DELICIOUS and then Keegan and I were BOTH in bed before 9pm.

PJ and his dad left this morning around 6am for their drive from MT to AZ with Cooper. It should take 18-20 hours. They are stopping tonight in Park City, UT to stay with some family friends. Let's hope Cooper behaves =) They should then be in AZ tomorrow evening.

We are hoping to have a few relaxing days before Keegan's surgery and not committ to doing too much or seeing too many people . We love seeing everyone when we come home but tend to get our days completely filled with making plans. We want to be very calm and relaxed for Keegan and get some fun in before Thursday.

♥ ,

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment